Radiology Reading Services
As Southeast Michigan’s leading provider of teleradiology services, we offer accurate readings, as well as complete transcription services with HIPAA-compliant digital delivery and patient report archives.
We have a dedicated support staff available to handle any business concerns, issues, or questions as they occur. Additionally, Dr. Bennett prides himself on being personally available to his clients whenever necessary and will be available on-site as needed for contrast coverage or for meeting the referral base.
Dr. Bennett is a board certified, fellowship-trained radiologist, and participates in a wide variety of insurance programs. He is assisted by a cardiologist who is on staff to attend to any cardiology needs, such as the EKG portion of a stress test or echo readings. Additionally, we have a full set of servers in-house dedicated to receiving digital imaging, as well as a full IT support staff.
As part of our services at Advanced Virtual Radiology, we:
- Will quarterback/protocol exams as needed by the technical staff while or even before the patient arrives to streamline patient throughput.
- Are ACR-certified as radiologist in all modalities with current CME requirements met (a necessity if an imaging center is going to certify with an accrediting body).
- Are able to provide internal QA for inter-radiologist review of cases (a necessity if an imaging center is going to certify with an accrediting body).
- Are licensed with the state as an independent radiation safety officer (a necessity if an imaging center is going to start a nuclear cardio service).
- Have been in practice for 17 years providing services such as those above with prompt, responsible, accurate, reasonably priced professional service
- Provide rapid turn around service with reports, available within 24 hours from receipt of study for interpretation.
- Able to provide STAT and urgent reports within a shorter time period, as needed.
We Provide Expert Readings & Interpretations for a Wide Variety of Images
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Multi-Channel CT
- Screening Exam
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Stress Echo
- Holter Interpretations
- Comprehensive Multi-modality Services
Advanced Virtual Radiology Staff
Radiologists: Anthony Bennett, MD, Frank Messana, DO, Brian Gay, MD
Cardiologist: Ibrahim A. Jawad, MD, FACC
Account Executive: Kim Harthun
IT Support: Jeff Slabaugh, Scott Tuller